Are you struggling to keep track of your debts?
Whether you owe money on your mortgage, your credit cards, or other loans, it’s important to reach out for support wherever possible.
Carrington George Associates is a leading name in insolvency support, offering what they refer to as a hands-on approach to debt advice and relief guidance.
There is never any reason to try and juggle and manage debt on your own. Money can be the root of some serious stress and worries.
Therefore, we’ve set up this review to help you find the best routes towards long-term relief.
Why should you suffer in silence? Take a look at what we have to say about the company below and find out contact information to reach out to their experts.
Debt Help Company
First of all, it’s important to understand why a debt help company might be in a position to help you. Many people find that they struggle to pay back multiple amounts of debt at any one time.
Therefore, rather than continuing to spin plates, debt help companies can offer a range of different support services and plans to help you work out how to clear your debts for the best.
If you’re worrying about bailiff action, or are thinking of declaring bankruptcy, it’s important to take a step back.
The best way to do this is not to bear it all on your shoulders, but to consider talking it over with a professional. Thankfully, that’s where Carrington George Associates come in!
Here are just a few areas where you may find that you are building debt and need help from a professional:
- Council tax debts and arrears
- Energy bill arrears
- Credit cards and payday loans
- Bank loans and building society credit
- HM Revenue and Customs returns
You may also be facing legal action or the threat of bailiff visits. The moment you receive a bailiff letter or indication that someone wishes to visit your property to claim back debt, you must call debt advisors as soon as physically possible.
This will ensure that you receive the best possible advice to reverse collection activity.
Their experienced team will always be happy to offer impartial advice on how to relieve yourself from debt for good.
As part of our Carrington George Associates review, it is of course a good idea to look at some of the main ways in which the experts can help you relieve yourself of building debt and the worries that come with them!
They are, specifically, insolvency practitioners, which means they are in a great position to offer tailored plans (including a debt management plan) and advice to millions of people up and down the country.
Specifically, Carrington George Associates may be able to help with the following financial solutions for your needs and circumstances:
- Individual Voluntary Arrangements – IVAs are extremely popular with private individuals who want to split and consolidate the debts they have built up with various creditors. The company will help you to make a proposal to your creditors to comfortably clear your debts within a reasonable delay.
- The company also offers partnership and company variations on IVAs, meaning that you can appeal to them if you need corporate financial support.
- They will also discuss debt concerns which approach both bankruptcy and liquidation. However, it is always worth remembering that these services are only ever advisable in approaching once all other routes of debt relief have been exhausted.
Bankruptcy is, of course, seen as the final resort. Thankfully, this company will be happy to look at multiple financial solutions towards debt relief before you even need to consider such options!
Carrington George Associates is a well-established firm of insolvency practitioners, who have helped to support individuals and companies across the country.
They are managed and established by Paul George MABRP, a licenced practitioner who has over 20 years of experience in helping people find appropriate debt relief and channels.
Paul has helped more than 6,000 insolvency cases throughout his career.
Based in Stockport, they largely handle personal IVA requests, however, Paul George is in a position to help business owners and company heads find the best routes towards financial and debt relief.
His company operates in England and Wales, supporting Welsh and English debt advice and guidance.
The Carrington George Associates approach is, in their own terms, to offer their clients the chance to communicate directly with insolvency practitioner experts.
An approach some debt advisory companies take is to interact with IPs on their customers’ behalf. Therefore, they aim to offer a more direct system.
If you’d like to get in touch with Carrington George Associates, you can reach them via the following details:
- Address: BCR House, 3 Bredbury Business Park, Stockport, SK6 2SN
- Telephone Number: 0161 482 4774
- Website: www.carringtongeorge.co.uk
- Email: Via web form
- Social Media: No links at present
- Registration Number: 0645231
- Paul George is a licenced insolvency practitioner, regulated through the ICA.
Final Thoughts About Carrington George Associates
Carrington George Associates benefits from Paul George’s years of experience – therefore, anyone struggling to make ends meet will likely find his expertise to be of serious benefit to them.
His organisation offers various routes through to worthwhile, long-lasting debt relief, meaning that whether you are struggling to pay back loans or credit card debt, Paul will be on hand to support you.
In fact, they will be able to help with corporate and commercial concerns, too. Therefore, if you are worrying that your business may be at risk of closing, do ensure to talk things through with Paul first.
An IVA or its corporate version may be just what you need to get back on your feet again.
Want to protect your credit score and your corporate reputation moving forwards? Interested in the best financial solutions?
Contact them today to learn more about the options available to you.
All UK Insolvency Practitioners
Looking for an insolvency practitioner?
Here is a full list of Insolvency Practitioner companies in the UK:
- Abbotts Insolvency Review
- Anchorage Chambers Insolvency Review
- Anderson Brookes Insolvency Review
- Angel Advance Insolvency Review
- Begbies Traynor Insolvency Review
- Bennett Jones Insolvency Review
- Best Bankruptcy Companies
- Best CVA Companies
- Best CVL Companies
- Best DAS Companies
- Best Full and Final Companies
- Best Insolvency Practitioners
- Best IVA Companies UK
- Best Sequestration Companies
- Best Trust Deed Companies
- Carrington George Associates Insolvency Review
- Creditfix Insolvency Review
- Debt Champion Insolvency Review
- Debt Consolidation Companies
- Debt Focus Insolvency Review
- Debt Relief Order Companies
- Debtfree4me Insolvency Review
- DMP Companies
- Financial Support Systems Insolvency Review
- Focus Insolvency Group Review
- Forest King Insolvency Review
- Freeman Jones Insolvency Review
- Hanover Insolvency Review
- Jarvis Insolvency Review
- Johnson Geddes Insolvency Review
- Leonard Curtis Insolvency Review
- McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Review
- Moneyplus Insolvency Review
- NTF Financial Solutions Insolvency Review
- Payplan Insolvency Review
- Quality Insolvency Services Review
- Re10 Finance Insolvency Review
- Spencer Rowe Insolvency Review
- The Debt Advisor Insolvency Review
- The Insolvency Practice Review
- Umbrella Accountants Insolvency Review
- Unity Corporation Insolvency Review
- Vanguard Insolvency Review
- X Debt Insolvency Review