Many people across the UK struggle with mounting debts everyday. This can be a scary time, especially if you are threatened with bailiffs or legal action.
If this is you, then worry no more, as here you will find the lowdown on MoneyPlus Insolvency, a debt solutions company that help people just like you.
Want to find out about the debt solutions that MoneyPlus Insolvency offer?
Read our Moneyplus Insolvency review of the service they provide, and feel reassured that you can get your finances back on track with a little help.
Debt Help Company
In the event of trying to clear your debts, a good place to start is by consulting a debt solutions company, as they can explain and advise on the options available to you.
Most companies will review your situation and tailor the chosen debt solution to your circumstances.
Debt solution companies can also relieve the stress and pressure often inflicted by creditors. They can speak to your creditors on your behalf, and liaise with with bailiffs or the courts if they are involved.
MoneyPlus Insolvency Limited break down their service into three steps (more on this later!), to help make the process easier for you.
They understand that you are already under a lot of pressure, and so aim to be as supportive as possible.
They also recognise that debt can arise through many different ways. Here are some of the most common types of debt:
- Credit card debts
- Unpaid court fines
- Tax arrears
- Rent and mortgage arrears
- Car finance
- Short term loans (e.g. ‘payday loans’)
MoneyPlus Insolvency have experience in helping people with all kinds of debt. They offer advice on many of the solutions available, and can help you plan your next step no matter what type of debt you are facing.
They can offer specialist advice on the options available to you which you may not be aware of, and even and manage communications with your creditors
MoneyPlus Insolvency offer a wide range of debt solutions to help you get your finances back on track.
Whilst a debt management plan is a great solution, it may not be right for you, which is why MoneyPlus Group offer a range of options.
They commit themselves to working with you to come up with a plan – based on your individual circumstances – to help get you out of debt.
Even if the advisers at MoneyPlus Group Limited don’t think they are the right company for you, they will still form a plan with you, and advise on where to go next.
Here are the solutions that MoneyPlus Group offer:
Debt Management Plans
A debt management plan is a non-legally binding agreement between you and your creditor to pay back your debts, with no set time scale.
Debt management is a great way to become debt free and popular in a number of circumstances.
Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA)
A legally binding agreement between you and your creditor to repay your debts in affordable, monthly payments over an agreed time scale.
Any remaining debts at the end of the time period are written off.
Consolidate your finances by lengthening the term of your mortgage, or securing a mortgage with another lender who offers a better deal or interest rate. Simply, this is a loan against your property.
The offering of a one-off lump sum payment to your creditor. This is lower than the total amount of how much you owe, and can settle your debts.
Protected Trust Deed
If you have multiple debts, the Trust Deeds solution consolidates the debts into one regular payment.
If you owe more than £5,000, you can apply for a court order to seek relief from all of your debts.
Debt Relief Order
Similar to a bankruptcy, lower levels of debt are written off.
A legally binding agreement to repay debts less than £5,000 over a specified time period.
Debt Consolidation Loans
Consolidate multiple unsecured debts into one monthly payment.
Scottish Resident-only Plans
- Debt Arrangement Scheme
- Sequestration (the equivalent to bankruptcy)
- Minimal Asset Process
MoneyPlus Insolvency Overview
MoneyPlus Insolvency have over 20 years experience of helping people get their finances back on track with their personalised debt solutions and advice.
They offer a 3 step process to provide clarity and simplicity during a difficult time. This works by:
- Contact MoneyPlus Insolvency (phone, email, the contact form on their website), and outline the debts you have.
- The team will build a personalised plan to help you recover from debt, based on your circumstances.
- MoneyPlus Insolvency will get the ball rolling, either by taking over communication with your creditors – and letting them know you’re with MoneyPlus Group – or point you in the right direction so that you know who can help.
The friendliness of their expert team of advisers and their straightforward approach to debt solutions is reflected in their 4.7/5 star rating on reviews.io.
Their great service is also confirmed through over 1,000 reviews – the volume of positivity speaks for itself.
Their service is so great in fact, that 96% of their clients would recommend MoneyPlus Insolvency to a friend.
MoneyPlus Insolvency Contact Details
Speak to a member of their team today to get the ball rolling.
- Telephone: 0161 837 4000 (Monday – Friday: 9:00-17:00)
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: MoneyPlus Group, Riverside, New Bailey Street, Salford, Manchester, M3 5FS
- Website: www.moneyplusadvice.com – Easy to use contact form on their website, where one of the team will get in touch with you.
- Social Media: Facebook and Twitter
- Data Protection Number: Z2422578
- Insolvency Practitioner Number: ZA399385
MoneyPlus Insolvency Limited (Registered Company 08214793) are registered in England and Wales by the Insolvency Practitioners Association.
Final Thoughts About MoneyPlus Insolvency
MoneyPlus Insolvency have a proven track record in customer service and providing effective debt solutions.
They have helped thousands of people just like you get their finances back on track.
They offer many debt solutions, including IVAs and Debt Management, and work with you to choose the best solution for you based on your circumstances.
With a commitment to supporting you throughout your journey to a debt-free future, and a straightforward process, MoneyPlus Insolvency are certainly worth contacting.
If you need help gaining control over your finances, MoneyPlus Insolvency can help you.
Contact a member of their team today to take the first step – and let MoneyPlus Insolvency do the rest.
All UK Insolvency Practitioners
Looking for a different insolvency practitioner in the UK? Here is a full list of Insolvency Practitioners in the UK:
- Abbotts Insolvency Review
- Anchorage Chambers Insolvency Review
- Anderson Brookes Insolvency Review
- Angel Advance Insolvency Review
- Begbies Traynor Insolvency Review
- Bennett Jones Insolvency Review
- Best Bankruptcy Companies
- Best CVA Companies
- Best CVL Companies
- Best DAS Companies
- Best Full and Final Companies
- Best Insolvency Practitioners
- Best IVA Companies UK
- Best Sequestration Companies
- Best Trust Deed Companies
- Carrington George Associates Insolvency Review
- Creditfix Insolvency Review
- Debt Champion Insolvency Review
- Debt Consolidation Companies
- Debt Focus Insolvency Review
- Debt Relief Order Companies
- Debtfree4me Insolvency Review
- DMP Companies
- Financial Support Systems Insolvency Review
- Focus Insolvency Group Review
- Forest King Insolvency Review
- Freeman Jones Insolvency Review
- Hanover Insolvency Review
- Jarvis Insolvency Review
- Johnson Geddes Insolvency Review
- Leonard Curtis Insolvency Review
- McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Review
- Moneyplus Insolvency Review
- NTF Financial Solutions Insolvency Review
- Payplan Insolvency Review
- Quality Insolvency Services Review
- Re10 Finance Insolvency Review
- Spencer Rowe Insolvency Review
- The Debt Advisor Insolvency Review
- The Insolvency Practice Review
- Umbrella Accountants Insolvency Review
- Unity Corporation Insolvency Review
- Vanguard Insolvency Review
- X Debt Insolvency Review