Are you struggling with your finances and looking for an insolvency solution? Are you worried about debt?
If the answer is yes to either of these questions, then look no further.
This page covers the options available to you, and gives you the lowdown on McCambridge Duffy Insolvency – a debt solution company specialising in Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVAs).
McCambridge Duffy Insolvency have more than 80 years experience of helping people (and businesses) regain control over their debts and finances.
There are solutions out there whatever form of debt you are in, and leading insolvency firms just like McCambridge Duffy who can help.
You are not alone. If you would like help with your total debt, read on to find out more.
Debt Help Company
Being in debt can be a stressful, overwhelming and worrying time, and affects many people across the UK.
McCambridge Duffy Insolvency have solutions for you as an individual, a company, or a self-employed worker. They can help you through hard times, by working with you to arrange a suitable solutions.
Debts can arise in many ways, and affect many aspects of your life; from unpaid credit cards, rent, mortgage and tax arrears, to car finance and loans.
McCambridge Duffy Insolvency have helped thousands of people and businesses regain control of their finances, and have experience helping across many lines of debt.
The team at McCambridge Duffy Insolvency pride themselves on their professional advice and confidentiality.
They can offer advice on many debt solutions, and specialise in negotiating an IVA on your behalf with your creditor(s).
Here are some of the solutions that McCambridge Duffy Insolvency can advise on:
- Debt Management
- Self-employed Solutions
- Debt Consolidation
- Debt Relief Order
- Administration Order
- Trust Deed (Scotland residents only)
Whilst the team do not currently offer informal solutions, they can still advise you of your options, and point you in the direction of the recommended course of action.
An IVA, on the other hand, is one type of formal insolvency solutions. With this you can pay off affordable amounts of your debt over an agreed time period (usually in around 5 years).
Your Insolvency Practitioner will work out how much you can feasibly afford to repay each month by reviewing your income and expenditure.
They will then negotiate with your creditor(s), to formulate a legally binding agreement.
Your Insolvency Practitioner will also consolidate debts to multiple creditors into one monthly payment.
For example, McCambridge Duffy Insolvency have previously helped a client with £38,000 worth of debt to multiple creditors reduce their monthly repayment from £785 to £260.
This is just one example of how McCambridge Duffy Insolvency can help you regain control over your finances.
The team at McCambridge Duffy Insolvency pride themselves on not only successfully helping 1000’s of people with their debts, but also their reputation as one of the leading debt relief companies.
They offer a professional service with a high acceptance of repayment plans with creditors, and with no hidden upfront fees.
McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Overview
- Family-run business – Ever since McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Practitioners was founded in 1932, it has been ran by generations of the same family, with the addition of dedicated staff.
- Over 80 years experience helping thousands of people and businesses across the UK and Ireland recover from debt.
- 4.9/5 star TrustPilot rating by clients
- Live debt help chat on their webpage – A quick and easy way to contact a member of the team for free.
- Self-employed case reviews – one of very few companies that offer solutions ‘complex cases’ such as this
- Free advice and budgeting tips
If an IVA is not the best option for your needs, the team still offer debt advice.
They can point you in the right direction of a firm with a better suited solution.
Whatever your circumstances, McCambridge Duffy Insolvency care, and will not leave you in the dark.
McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Contact Details
McCambridge Duffy Insolvency operate across the UK and Ireland, and can be contacted in a number of ways.
- Phone: 0800 043 3328 or 028 7137 6888 (may be cheaper from a mobile). Mon-Fri 8am – 8pm, Sat 10am – 7pm.
- Email: [email protected]
- Registered Office Address: 17 Hanover Square, Mayfair, London, W1S 1HT
- Website: www.mccambridgeduffy.co.uk
On their website there is a straight-forward form you can fill in online, and one of their dedicated advisors contact you directly in return.
McCambridge Duffy Insolvency is a Limited Liability Partnership registered in England and Wales.
Final Thoughts About McCambridge Duffy Insolvency
If you are looking for a professional, friendly service and considering an IVA to help you regain control over your finances, McCambridge Duffy Insolvency is a fantastic option.
With over 80 years experience, the team have a non-judgemental approach and have helped people just like you with their debts.
Their 4.9/5 star TrustPilot reviews speak for themselves in terms of the exceptional, friendly service that McCambridge Duffy Insolvency provide.
McCambridge Duffy Insolvency can not only provide solutions to help you become debt free, but also support you every step of the way, offering the all important peace of mind.
The negotiations with your creditor(s) are also held by McCambridge Duffy Insolvency, relieving you of the stress and intimidation that this can often inflict.
With no hidden upfront charges, free budgeting advice service, and free to call, it is definitely worth checking McCambridge Duffy Insolvency out.
There is no commitment required from you during the initial call, and this could just be the call that changes your life by showing you the path towards a debt free future.
All UK Insolvency Practitioners
Here is a full list of Insolvency Practitioners in the UK:
- Abbotts Insolvency Review
- Anchorage Chambers Insolvency Review
- Anderson Brookes Insolvency Review
- Angel Advance Insolvency Review
- Begbies Traynor Insolvency Review
- Bennett Jones Insolvency Review
- Best Bankruptcy Companies
- Best CVA Companies
- Best CVL Companies
- Best DAS Companies
- Best Full and Final Companies
- Best Insolvency Practitioners
- Best IVA Companies UK
- Best Sequestration Companies
- Best Trust Deed Companies
- Carrington George Associates Insolvency Review
- Creditfix Insolvency Review
- Debt Champion Insolvency Review
- Debt Consolidation Companies
- Debt Focus Insolvency Review
- Debt Relief Order Companies
- Debtfree4me Insolvency Review
- DMP Companies
- Financial Support Systems Insolvency Review
- Focus Insolvency Group Review
- Forest King Insolvency Review
- Freeman Jones Insolvency Review
- Hanover Insolvency Review
- Jarvis Insolvency Review
- Johnson Geddes Insolvency Review
- Leonard Curtis Insolvency Review
- McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Review
- Moneyplus Insolvency Review
- NTF Financial Solutions Insolvency Review
- Payplan Insolvency Review
- Quality Insolvency Services Review
- Re10 Finance Insolvency Review
- Spencer Rowe Insolvency Review
- The Debt Advisor Insolvency Review
- The Insolvency Practice Review
- Umbrella Accountants Insolvency Review
- Unity Corporation Insolvency Review
- Vanguard Insolvency Review
- X Debt Insolvency Review